Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Luk 11:9 KJV And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
1). First of all things I am thankful for Jesus' Love, Mercy and Grace. For loving even me. For giving me a new life!
2). I am so thankful we serve a prayer answering God. I couldn't wait to tell everyone that I am thankful we are going to be grandparents!! Regardless of what the doctors may have tried to say, God said different!! He has blessed our daughter and son in law by making their hearts desire a reality!! Like Luke 11:9 says, Ask.... Prayer most definitely works!!
3). I am thankful for the blessings we DO have. At times I mope about what we don't have, but today I want to Thank God for the things we DO have.
4). I am thankful for a strong church and Pastor & His wife that are dedicated to the work of God and lead by example.
5). I am thankful for my friend!! She may not realize how much of a help she has been to me in the last 15 years or so, but I know, and I just want to tell her thanks!!! Too many times I have called in the middle of the night, with a broken heart or a situation in life, and she has never turned me away! That is a friend!!
6). I am thankful for life. Although this world is not my home, and I await the next life with my Lord and Saviour, I am thankful for the ability to be alive and hopefully be a witness to someone while I am here.
7). I am thankful for this community of bloggers and Thankful Thursday. My heart is always blessed by so many thankful hearts.
To read more Thankful Thursday posts and be blessed go on over to Sting My Heart

3 comments:

By the grace of God ... said...

God is so good ... even to those of us who continue to fail! Namely me! I do have a thankful heart!!! And a faithful one!

Denise said...

Bless you dear one.

Anonymous said...

What a great list! God Bless.