Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thankful Thursday


1Ch 16:34 KJV O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good; for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

First and foremost I am thankful for Gods love and Grace. He is so wonderful to me. I am so thankful for His daily peace and strength.

I am thankful for Thankful Thursday posts, as I read more and more Thankful Thursday posts, I grow more and more aware of Gods awesome blessings.

I am thankful for our Pastor and his Wife. They are wonderful people always prayerful and so dedicated to the work of God.

I am thankful that I still have a job today. Work has been very busy and stressful lately to say the least, and then to top it all off, I was told on Wednesday that unless I completed some recertifications by COB I would not have a job today!! Well, needless to say it was not my fault these recertifications had not been done yet, between technology and time, but that was of no excuse to the HR people. Well, by the Grace and Mercy of God I was able to complete the recertifications; (8 hrs worth) in about 2 hours. I give God all the Glory for that. I was almost ready to throw in the towel!!

I am thankful for the job God going to provide for my husband. I am thanksful for this by faith!! I know He has a plan and there is a job being prepared for my husband.

I am thankful for my children. For their unconditional love and smiles! They are very patient with mom!! "Squirt" just gives smiles all day long, (unless she is tired or hungry!!) Grin.

To read more Thankful Thursday posts and be blessed go on over to Sting My Heart

4 comments:

Serving Him said...

That is awesome about your recertification...God is awesome. It is so encouraging and comforting to know that He is in control. Sincerely, Serving Him

Alycia said...

Rejoicing with you that you stil have your job!! God is wonderful and faithful, and I pray your husband will soon have his job lined up as well. Blessings to you, from Okinawa, Japan!

eph2810 said...

I am so thrilled that you were able to complete your recertification in such a short time and glad that you still have a job today :) - God is good.
I know that God has already something for your husband in mind. Being patient during the time of waiting is hard sometimes -- I know from experience :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.

By the grace of God ... said...

I enjoy Thankful Thursday -- most of all! Its refreshing to read all the thanks ... keeps me from focusing on the woes. =)