Thursday, June 21, 2007

Meet Joanna a.k.a."Squirt"

This is The "Squirt" that so freely gives smiles. I have to tell you a funny story about what she did in church last night. I was in the nursery with her during service, "she is forever hungry!!" and she stopped what she was doing with her friend and said " Mommy, I have to go poop". Well, she is in the process of potty training, and this is the first time she ever stopped to tell me she had to do "that". So we quickly walk to the ladies restroom, and to my surprise, she had NOT done her business in her pull up. I sat her on the stool and sure enough, within seconds she did her business. Needless to say I was very excited about this milestone and she was excited that I was excited! This was an accomplishment and I hope to see more days like this.

No comments: