How excellent [is] thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. Psa. 36:7 KJV
* First of all I want to say how thankful I am to The Lord for His Grace and Mercy. Without His Grace and Mercy I would be totally lost. He has been so good to me and my family. Even in the midst of trials, He is always there. My faith and trust are in Him.
* I am thankful for my children, for the love they so freely give. Even when I fail them they have their arms wide open for a hug. I am thankful for the help my boys give us, with all of our older girls gone and married, having a 22 month old "Squirt" at home can be a very busy life when I work full time and try to keep up with the household chores. They are very helpful.
* I am thankful for my loving husband who is beyond patient with me! I seem to slack often when it comes to a decent meal on the table for him, but he doesn't complain, he just helps out. He takes up the slack for me where I can't get things done, even with his health issues, he is there and ready to do whatever needs to be done.
* I am thankful for friends that are there when you need them. Without my most faithful friend, I don't know what I would have done all these years that things have been difficult. She has always been there, no matter what time of day or night, she listens and helps me out of the dumps!! And she helps me with "Squirt" beyond mention!!
* I am thankful for my job, although it is time for a new job, I am thankful that I do have this one for now.
* I am thankful for a wonderful Pastor and his Wife that are always there to pray for us, listen and to encourage. I am so glad they follow after God and His word to preach the Gospel to us without compromise!