Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day




Today is Memorial Day 2007. For many, a reminder of our loved ones who are no longer with us in the present, but dearly remembered in our hearts. As another Memorial Day comes and goes, I need to remember that God should always be first and foremost in my life. Life is short, and if I am not right with God, then all of my life would be in vain. I sometimes need a gentle reminder from God that no matter what situations come my way, He is there to help me through, I just have to allow Him to take control.
We give honor and thanks to those Soldiers who have and still do today, serve this Country so that we can lay our heads on our pillows at night and feel safe and secure. Thank God for a Free and Safe Country, and thanks to those who serve to keep it that way. May God Bless you and your families.

No comments: