Sunday, May 4, 2008

CVS and Walmart

Well, it has been ages since I have posted and I feel horrible about it. Health has been a little on the downside lately and just plain laziness!! Wanted to share some of this weeks/months CVS and Walmart deals. One thing I must say, since starting CVS and coupon shopping, my family has had so much more than we ever had. Pantry stocked, toothpaste, body wash, etc. Amazing how God blesses us!!!

Ok, on with the deals: Click here to see the deal Michelle and I did at CVS (she took a great photo!!), minus the granola bars, and add in 2 bags of CVS watermelon slices and a pkg. of peanut butter crackers. All of which needless to say did NOT make it home.

Then my son and daughter (Squirt) and I ventured on to Walmart Saturday and decided to attempt a few deals. It turned out great!! Here is what we ended up with! We ended up with 5 Honey bunches of Oats cereal, 6 Huggies Clean Team Wipes, 3 Old spice Body wash, Dove Deoderant, Scrubbing bubbles Kit, 4 Disposable Scotchbrite Toilet bowl brushes, 4 Johnson Buddies, 1 pkg cakesters, 3 boxes Ronzoni spagetti, and a pkg. of runts. All this for $10.08 OOP, would have been $3.00 less, but she deleted a Q and never scanned it back in. I know not great as far as OOP goes, but it was a savings of $53.00. I was happy about it. I plan to go back to get more of the toilet bowl cleaners before Q's expire. To read many more great deals head on over to Money Saving Mom.

No comments: